Garden, Plant, Cook!

Monday, January 23, 2017

Near Freezing Possible for Several Days - eBundle Sale Has Ended

Dear Folks,

According to the weather forecasts for the next week we could be near freezing overnight in the desert valley area.

I don't foresee hard frosts, so covers (jugs, sheets, cloth, blankets, thick newspaper,  cardboard boxes etc. NO PLASTIC sheeting) should protect your tender plants.

If you are using my suggested chicken wire "hats" over sown or transplant areas, you can throw a towel or sheet over the chicken wire hat, to protect from frost.

The 2017 eBundle Back to Basics Sale has ended and I want to thank everyone who purchased a bundle and ALSO remind you if you purchased through my links I owe you a PDF of my book.  If you have not sent me an email with your invoice / order number and your preferred email to receive the PDF, please do so as soon as you can.  On or about March 1st, after all the sales have been recorded and the reports issued I will be sending the PDFs to the eBundle purchasers.

Have a great time in the garden and kitchen!


-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: