Garden, Plant, Cook!

Saturday, December 03, 2016

eBundle Coming In January!

Dear Folks,

Do you know what an eBundle is?  I did not until I was asked to participate with one of my writings in a ...

Back 2 Basics eBundle.

This eBundle of author works on a variety of sustainable-focused books etc. will be available, for sale, 1 week only during "Bundle Week" - scheduled January 17 - January 22, 2017.  The buyer has the entire rest of 2017 to download their purchased eBundle.

What is an eBundle?

"A collection of over 60 eBooks, memberships and courses at over 90% off, to help you discover the value of getting back to doing things for yourself, growing your own food, living without toxins, bringing back forgotten skills, and living frugally."

All the details are still being put together, like where and how you buy your copy.  I will keep you updated as I have more information.

This is kind of an exciting new project for me to participate with a collection of authors of like-minded sustainable living ideas and goals.

---You can become an affiliate to earn some commissions from selling the bundle too!  As soon as I have the page/links for you to check out becoming an affiliate I will post the information.

You can also message me through my facebook page to be put on a 'notice' list as soon as I have the affiliate information.

My Facebook Page

-- Catherine, The Herb Lady


If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: