Garden, Plant, Cook!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Free Mail Shipping on My Books and Calendars

Dear Folks,

My Publisher just emailed me a discount code on print books and calendars. Codes are case sensitive

SEPTSHIP16

This promotion is for free mail shipping, or 50% off the cost of ground shipping. Good Through Monday, September 26th

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/herbs2u

Folks, I try to get any discount codes I am sent out to you as quickly as possible, as I have no prior alerts when they will be sent out.

Have a great day in the garden!

-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe in the upper side bar link, to get all my posts!

Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: