Garden, Plant, Cook!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

2017 Gardening Calendar - Publisher Discount - Hurray!

Dear Folks,

My publisher just released a DISCOUNT - good until AUGUST 24th 11:59 p.m.

25% off books and calendars

The code is case sensitive

AUG2016

This is a good deal if you are shopping for gifts - 25% on top of the Early Bird Pricing of 20% off.

Edible Landscaping 2017 Wall Calendar

Remember - you can use the information NOW for the coming fall months planting tips and help

Month-By-Month sowing/planting, garden maintenance and tips for USDA Zone 9b and above.

FYI - I never know in advance when my publisher will release a discount offer -- I try to let everyone know asap.

-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe in the upper side bar link, to get all my posts!

Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: